CANADA SUMMER JOBS 2019
Posting Date: April 25, 2019
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Duration: Eight weeks (full time)
The Armenian Diocese of Canada, with support from the Government of Canada, is pleased to announce the call for applications to hire three students within the framework of the Canada Summer Jobs Program.
We are looking for candidates who are:
– between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment;
– Canadian Citizens, permanent residents, or individuals on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Foreign students are not eligible);
– legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations;
– ready to work full time (35 hours) for six weeks.
The Students will work at the Diocesan Headquarters in Montreal, QC. They will:
– Collect and update data;
– Research and analyze needs and resources of the community.
– Good English and Armenian oral communication skills are required. Knowledge of French would be an asset.
– Good computer skills for conducting research on the internet, and working with software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Excellent communication skills.
Submit your CV and the Statement of Interest outlining motivations in seeking the job by email email@example.com